1. Report of the Needs Analysis & Experienced Mapped from the grassroots sport volunteers
A document presenting the results of the research carried on by the project partners in 7 European countries. The digital report includes the main needs and difficulties in developing and using sport with kids and children from disadvantaged groups as a tool of social inclusion and equal opportunities.
3. E-learning platform (MOOC) with its manual and contents available in different formats
Massive open online course (MOOC) will be aimed at the mentors and mentees, and students interested in the topic of volunteering in sport. The MOOC will be delivered on the MOODLE platform and will be freely available. The MOOC can be accessed in July 2023.
4. Digital storytelling on Mentors and Mentees
Key stories of the mentors and mentees participating in the mentorship programme will be collected and shared here. More information (add a shortcut to the Digital storytelling page).
5. Report from RE-PLAY 2.0 Assessment with pilot participants
An evaluation summary of the actions and outputs developed throughout the project will be produced based on feedback from participants and stakeholders. Available in June 2023.
6. Guidelines to improve cooperation between EU Sport Universities and Grassroots sport organizations in Europe
The guidelines will be addressed to sport universities and grassroots sport organizations and their networks in Europe, as well as those institutions in sport and academic sport fields that have the power of encouraging, facilitating (in administrative processes and rules for agreements, for example) and promoting cooperation. This Guidelines will focus on sport institutions and justice and will contain tools and measures to tackling discrimination in coaching and protection of victims, with a special focus on young athletes. The document will be available in June 2023.