In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, we inform you that this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to damage their rights.
In fact, we believe that the user must know the purposes and the type of data collected, so that he can exercise adequate control over both areas.
This site is committed to the application of current legislation with a view to a “by default” protection, retaining only personal data to the extent necessary and sufficient for the intended purposes and for the period strictly necessary for these purposes, and “by design ”, Designing the privacy function and preventing any design problems.
1 – Legal basis of the processing
This site processes personal data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, users and visitors explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will also process some of the data on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller in compliance with the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, taking into account the reasonable expectations of the same based on the relationship with the data controller (Recital 47 of the European General Regulation).
2 – Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits.
The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include digital identification data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted over a period of 12 months.
1. This section contains information on the management methods of www.sportforid.eu with reference to the processing of user data of https://www.replayproject.eu/.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with www.projectplay.eu and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.projectplay .eu
3. The information is provided only for www.projectplay.eu and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.projectplay.eu , regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: SPARTACO GRIECO., And for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com .
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the website www.projectplay.eu is: SPARTACO GRIECO.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.projectplay.eu takes place at via P. Mascagni, 1, 76016, Margherita di Savoia (BT)
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.projectplay.eu . The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Cookies allow you to verify the correct functioning of the site and to improve its functionality or to simplify navigation by automating the procedures (eg Login, site language) and for the analysis of the use of the site by visitors.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies, they allow to distinguish between connected users avoiding that a service is provided to the wrong User and therefore are the consequence of an express request from the user, and are also used for security. of the site and of the users themselves. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain, and no consent is required for them.
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the correct use of the site and user behavior for statistical analysis purposes, to improve the site and simplify use.
This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party cookies
Generally, the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party to the when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
– Google Analytics: web analysis tool used in order to allow us to examine the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined by Google with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP. Place of data processing: USA. The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing such data with those obtained from other services. For more information on cookies sent via Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. The user can disable Google Analytics by installing an add-on provided by Google Inc on his browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6.2 – Refusal or withdrawal of consent to cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: marketing
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
(at the moment there are no links to social networks)
1. USER RIGHTS
2. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
3. The website www.projectplay.eu therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing concerning him (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or of oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
1. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
2. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
3. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. (currently not active on this site)
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.